Location: GENEVA, SWITZERLAND
This 5-Star European hotel renovation of a circa 1903 building is an example of true craftsmanship. Located in a belle époque former bank on the Quai Wilson, what was the Woodrow Hotel has been comprehensively remodeled by the Oetker Collection, owners of the Hotel du Cap-Eden-Roc in Antibes and Le Bristol in Paris.
The Woodward consists of 26 expansive suites designed by Pierre-Yves Rochon, 21 of them with views across the lake towards Mont Blanc. No expense would seem to have been spared on the new hotel with exquisite material used throughout.
Our Italy based artisans fabricated the bathrooms piece-by-piece. Over 50,000sf of calacatta marble was handcrafted and carefully transported to the job for installation.
Bathrooms: Calacatta Michelangelo